Hi. I'm Yash @yashchandra
Who Am I
I am an optimist who likes to see the glass as half full than half empty. I have a great family, some awesome friends and overall a life that I am happy about. I am a Tech. Entrepreneur. I quit my job to try something different. I love bootstrapping businesses, technology and education. My long term interests are in Startups & Private Equity.
You can tell a lot about someone by the favorite quotes they have. Here are mine:
- Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you fail, you will land among the stars.
- Always borrow money from a Pessimist. They never expect to get it back anyway.
- Life is worth at least 1 skydive (this is me skydiving)
- You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Impossible = I-M-POSSIBLE
- Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow
- Best way to predict the future is to create it.
- A DREAM written down with a date Becomes a GOAL. A GOAL broken down into steps Becomes a PLAN. A PLAN backed by ACTION Becomes REALITY
What I do/did
In my past life, I worked in Investment Banking/Finance for 10+ years as a Technologist. I learned a lot about Capital Markets Industry and worked/consulted at many Fortune 100 clients including Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, The World Bank, Fannie Mae, Genworth Financial. But my biggest achievement ? Undoubtedly the smart and brilliant people I worked with over the years and the network I built over time with them. I take pride in doing what I do. The best accomplishment I have is an excellent network of people who can vouch for me anytime.